|Come Celebrate Halloween with the city of Torrington !
|Location: Main St. Torrington, between Church and Water ST.
|Saturday, October 25th, 2015 4:00pm-6:00pm -------------------------------------Rain Date: Sunday, October 25th, 2015 4:00pm-6:00pm
- Stilt-Walker and Circus Station
- Bounce Houses
- Local Merchants will be joining in on the fun !
Registration forms for the decorated Trunk or Treat event are available at the torrington Parks and Recreation Department. Anyone interested in registering their vehiclee for this event must Pre-register at the Parks and recreation department. Space is limited and will fill up fast !
|This event is open to all ages, Trunk or treating is limited to ages 15 and below. Contact the Torrington Parks and Recreation Dept. at 560-489-2274 for more information.
Trunk or Treat 2015 Known Participants
Torringford Volunteer Fire Department.
Please note - Very Important Details:
- Please enter Main Street via Maiden Lane
- Please arrive between 2:30 & 3:00 PM
- All vehicles must be decorated and ready by 3:30PM. Participants are required to provide their own decorations
- Trunk or Treat is open to the public from 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- All Vehicles must stay in place until the end of the event.
- Participants are required to provide their own treats ( estimate of 1000 piece minimum, however it is very likely that more children will be present.) Please only pass out one piece of candy per child. Pnly children ages 15 and under should receive candy. Please use your judgment.
- The event Committee has the right to disapprove any items being handed out. Please specify in advance what you will be handing out .
- Demonstrations or activities will not be allowed near the line up of cars, in order to keep lines moving. There will be an interactive area for any activities. Please let Brett Simmons know in advanced if you wish to do something in this area.
- Trophies Awarded to the top Three Decorated Vehicles